Friday, November 7, 2008

My grandparents

A couple weeks ago my wonderful grandparents from SanDiego came out to watch us while my mom and dad went to Catalina island. We decided to go to the park to pass some time away.
Hunter would try so hard to reach the bar and after he was at the end of his rope he figured out how to climb and reach it. Then he reached it and realized it was so rusted it wouldn't move.

Then he decided to move on after he got frustrated. He loved the slide thing on the playground. We tried to take shots of him right before he touched the ground.



Abbey was happily frolicling in the field.




Then hunter decided to try the pony-my favorite thing in a park believe it or not- until he sprang back so hard me got sand on his hair.




Madyson was all for the swings. Ever since she learned how to do it at her school she had to show off to her grandparent's.



And here is the famous grandparents-on my moms side of the family- dazed and not payin attention.







Abbey got bored with running so she upgraded to the pony also......





and then the jungle gym.





cutest picture of her ever!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

alyssa that was mean to say that my stuff was stupid and i did add pictures say sorry!

morgan said...

thank you for the gift card for my birthday! :)

Rachael said...

wow u need to post more often girl!!! <3

~luv ya lots!~