Friday, November 7, 2008

ALL JACKED UP!!




On Halloween i did the most blobe moment of my entire life. I tripped over a gate, fell, and cracked my face open. My whole face blew up like a basketball and i had to go to the urgent care and get liquid stiches. In the next couple of days it got really nasty and my eye got all black and blue and yellow. My mom got to thinking that Iwas either having an allergic reation or it was getting infected. So my mom took me to the doctor to see if it was either and the doctor said it was infected. My mom then got a referal to a plastic surgen. we went to the ER this morning at 9:00 am and they couldn't take me, so they sent me to a plastic surgen office all the way out in paradise valley. Then we finally got to see the doctor after 2 hours and he didnt take my insurance. Soooo he transfered me to another hospital where Ifinally got worked on. They had to take the entire thing off and restich it. It was a nightmare!! We finally got home at 5:30 at night, and Iskipped the entire day at school. These pictures are before i got restiched. I told everyone at school I got


beat up and everyone beleived it!!


3 comments:

Rachael said...

wow that looks like it hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

morgan said...

o my gosh alyssa! that is horrible!!!!!!! i hope you feel better soon!

Alyssalou! said...

like i said a nightmre!!