Friday, July 25, 2008

My wierd family












OK so you all know i have the weirdest family on the planet! ........

Starting with my brother this is his thinking face.
I love him to death but sometimes he is just a little strange













My sister is even weirder, i don't even know what she is doing here.

Hey, i smell my feet sometimes too!- if that is what shes doing!










And my dad is the absolute weirdest of us all!








He took a baby's swim hat and my aunts bikini and put them on.
People do the weirdest things on the 4Th of July!














Now yes i know this picture isn't that weird but my mom is half normal so this is the only semi strange picture i had of her.

Plus i don't want to look like a dork in front of people i know. lol













Madyson is very funny at times, but again she has my dads genes!
Okay Madyson, she thought it was the rock on sign.


















This picture is a little more cute than strange. But I figure anybody who wears underwear on their head is weird!






















And this is definitely strange because everyone knows you cant lick your elbow, but apparently not Hunter!

1 comment:

morgan said...

o my gosh i mst have missed this post! but it is hilarious!